Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 29, 2013

19 going on 2O

It was my 2Oth Birthday yesterday! A blessed birthday I must say! :D
 I'm showered with Love all over ! Heee!

Went to Empire Shopping Gallery with both my dad & brother. Then we walked to Swensen's for lunch & desserts. Yumm!

 Chicken Breaded Meuniere:
Golden fried marinated chicken cutlet served with U.S fries and coleslaw

 Fish & Chips:
Golden fried fish fillet, served with tartar sauce, U.S fries and coleslaw

Gold rush:
Packed with chocolate and coffee with caramel and hot fudge


And my OOTD yesterday. My dress from Kitschen (super cheap & comfy). Necklace from Vincci. 

Awkward pose is awkward

I would  thank everyone that wished me either through text messages, face-to-face, facebook, twitter. 
Thank you & Love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment