Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Liners

Just to let you guys know that I've been struggling to get a perfect eyebrow pencil. 'Invested' alot in order to find the right one. And I never did any brow embroidery before. 

Just plucked my brow like how Michelle Phan did in her tutorial and other online sources.



I first tried 'Essence's Eyebrow Stylist Set' from Watson's.

Consist of soft brown & dark brown. 
Comes with a little manual card in it, with 3 pieces of eyebrow model chart, that you basically choose the shape of brow you want, thin or thick, then start filling in with the eyebrow powder.

 
 Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

The I started to purchase 'Essence's Eyebrow Pencil' from Watson's too.
 It was good. Comes with the brush at the cap, 

Such a huge helper in smudging!

Essence Eyebrow Pencil - RM7.90

And today, I bought IN2IT'S Waterproof Eyebrow liners, because it has a bevel tip,
 which is easier for application.


No comments:

Post a Comment