Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Burger Bakar Abang Burn @ Botanic Klang


 Hey ho people! Remember my previous post about this place?
In case if you don't,  click here

 Oh well, this time I went with my fellow colleagues as they were really curious about this burger place that everyone buzz about :) 

So this will be a pretty brief one.


This time I decided to try their Lamb burger. As I was (sort of) crave for mutton :P




Abang Burn Kambing Bakar (Burn Cheese Lamb) 1 slice of cheese- RM11.50
 Soft and tender mutton. Love it! The whole thing was just heavenly. Served along with crispy onion rings.




You can pick the 'Abang Burn Kambing Bakar' either:

  1.  Without Cheese, RM10.50
  2. 1 slice of Cheese, RM11.50
  3. 2 slice of Cheese + cheesy sauce, RM13.50
    (Prices Exclude drinks or add-ons)


Restoran Burger Bakar Abang Burn
23, Jalan Remia 4/KS6,
Bandar Botanic, 41200,
Klang, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment