Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 1, 2013

Of Foods, New Friends & Places

Gosh, It has been quite some time I haven't blog eh?
Well, last Friday I went to KL for some photoshooting sesh for my new bunch of friends for their project purposes (Quite of a long fun day )

First stop, photoshoot in Berjaya Times Square
 
#POTD
Crop top - Cotton On
Legging pants - Harajuku
Boots - H&M
 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts 
treated by one of them
Piano Staircase


Supreme Mango Crushed Ice - RM9.80
My first time having desserts in Meet Fresh, Taiwanese desserts.
 And it tasted wonderful, perfect for such hot weather.


World's Largest Capsule Vending Machine
WHOAAA....

Next stop, along the way to Starhill Gallery
 They were playing ''Long pan... Long lau..''

 Spotted this before stepping into Starhill Gallery

OK... So, 'twas my first time going in to Starhill Gallery. 

YES, I WHOA-ed all the way from one floor to another. Felt so under-dressed LOL
Dayum, for those who've never been there, It was basically a place for people with pocket full of money to shop. 

Mostly consisted branded shop lots like Hermes, Chopard, LV, Alexander McQueen & etc.




                                    No wonder it's a gallery of rich experiences.




I'm not gonna lie that I was fascinated by the toilet too!

 A++ for cleanliness & the lady was actually rolling the well so that the water comes out
 ( just like the old days)

Final stop, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur for lunch in Food Republic

 Yup, they ain't kidding about 'LARGE' fried chicken. 


Well we were lucky because it's 1st of Novemeber!
We ordered their Signature Original & BBQ Large Fried Chicken.

  
Crispy, filling & less oily. Just nice :)



Well, remembered my previous post about Wild Basil? Otherwise, click here

And yeah, craved for the mushroom soup badly too :D






Farfalle Chicken

 Spaghetti Fish Fillet - RM13.90

Fettuccini Carbonara (chicken) - RM14.90
Creamy sauce. Well-cooked!

Mushroom Soup - RM4.90


Made new awesome outgoing friends from UM. 

Thank for the wonderful day & it was Vanessa's birthday (the sweet girl sitting next to me in checkered shirt) <3

I must say that the day was well spent. Those food just worth every penny I paid.


Meet Fresh

Berjaya Times Square,

LG-18A, Lower Ground Floor.


Wild Basil, Western Cuisine

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,

Level 1, Food Republic.








No comments:

Post a Comment