Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wild Basil @ Pavilion

It was quite fascinating to find this Western Food stall has it's own 'shop' even though it's also under Food Republic. 
So me & boyfriend decided to try them out. But we did not ordered much. :/



Chicken Lasagna - RM12.90
Wasn't really good. Pretty sure they took it out from somewhere & just heat it up. I didn't taste any Cheese! At all! 
Even the sauce was bad. So I guess I don't even need to try out the Bolognese pasta.

Mushroom Soup- RM4.90
Something to die for! Very creamy. Didn't expected that. The soup really made my day LOL.

They have so much varieties. No doubt that I'll come back to try the rest.
Price range: RM10-RM30 (reasonable)





Wild Basil, Western Cuisine
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 

Level 1, Food Republic.



No comments:

Post a Comment