Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 7, 2013

Bleached!

Bleached! Never thought I have the guts to do that! :/ But... I DID!


I've been thinking of doing a huge make-over on my hair. I had my haircut & now I want to try dip dye on my very black hair. I never want to bleach my hair because I'm afraid that it'll damage the tip of my hair badly. 
And I never want to go to the hair-salon to do it as they charge very expensive. And you know me.. Budget, budget, BUDGET! Haha.

I even did plenty of researches, looking for reviews & tutorials on how to do it. (Clearly all you need to do just read the instructions on/in the box of the product.) 

So I grabbed a box of Gatsby Ex Hi-Bleach (Clear Blond) from Watsons for RM21.15. Or you can get it from any drugstores.
1 pair of glove, 1 packet of bleach Powder, 1 bottle of liquid Water, 1 Cream tube

For clearer instrucstions, refer to the 'Gatsby' website as below.
http://www.gatsby.sg/product_cat_hc_hb1.php

Actually the pictorial on the instruction paper isn't complicating. They just make your life much easier. (LOL what did I just crapped about!)


I sectioned my hair into half. To only bleach the inner back part of my hair.

Process: Wrap with aluminium foil/ Platic wrap/ Just leave it

First wash after 3O mins. Hair color turned light brown.



2nd wash & Finished look!

Tips: I actually blew my hair which wrapped with aluminium foils with a hair dryer. As the heat will fasten up the process and on top of that makes your hair color turns lighter & brighter. Do it under room temperature or hotter.

Not sure if I'm Brunette, Ginger or Blonde :/

Oh well, I actually bought my L'oreal Excellence Fashion P66 Intense Spicy Red for my dip dye/ombré.
But I kinda like the shades of my hair color now. Hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment