Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mid week Wednesday ☼

Today decided to have tea time with my babe, Swee Kiew again. She's on her semester break only till this week.
This time, I suggested to go to Cafe 1986 @ Bukit Tinggi. (opposite Aeon Bukit Tinggi).
It's my 3rd visit here but it's her first :)
I always love going back there because of it's environment. Kinda romantic, serene, subtle, relaxing. Good place to hang out.
Yup, a rather small cafe too, with less than 15 tables indoor & out on the balcony.





 Ice Blended
 Chocolate Mousse

Pizza 
Ham & Onion


Don't worry, we're not anti-social. Just didn't want to look into the camera.  :P
Then as usual, we ran from one place to another. She craved for some Starbuck's desserts. And yes. Aeon's Starbucks we went. Haha.


 Starbucks
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin
The muffin tasted not bad. Melting chocolate chips & strong banana flavour. Best for those with sweet-tooth.


Sweet? She's stuffing those muffin to me because she she couldn't finish up everything!
I was like.....


Crop top from Sungei Wang - RM10

And..... Toilet momento #potd  








No comments:

Post a Comment