Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Bee @ Jaya One, PJ



''Is this a very expensive place to dine in?'' was my first thought. 
And the answer to that is, ''It's my first time here but it'll DEFINITELY NOT be my last!'' 

 Located opposite The Wendy's / Chili Rush

So earlier today we were wandering around Jaya One, just to find that perfect spot to fill up our tummy.
As we stopped infront of The Bee, I was amazed by the concept of their interior designs. Kinda vintage. Me likey! :)
And of course... the crowds.


Menus : Ala Carte & Set lunch (Bargain Lunch Special, Gourmet Lunch Special).

I was kind of shocked when I saw how affordable their prices were. I mean, good food with such price? :D 

Cutleries

I ordered Blat Sandwich alongside with The Bee's Freshly Made Lemonade.
And boyfriend ordered Smokin' Texas Slaw Burger with his Latte.


The Bee's Freshly Made Lemonade
Kinda sour, & there wasn't a single slice of lemon inside :/ Maybe I'm just the type that prefer sweet lemonade.
Blat Sandwich - RM16.00 (ala carte's price)
Turkey bacon, Avocado salsa, Lettuce, Tomatoes & Cheddar cheese

Smokin' Texas Slaw Burger - RM24.00
Coleslaw, Tomato jam, Smoked cheddar, Smoked mayo




 Latte - RM9.00


And I heard quite alot of buzz around about their desserts!
My Favourite Part!

Unfortunately we were both too full for a slice of cheesecake :( It was so tempting.

So we picked a lighter dessert. Ice cream! Comes in different flavours. Unique indeed.


The Last Polka (Horlicks) - RM7.20
Cute packaging for pink lovers like me <3 They really do taste like Horlicks's Malties.

 

Very retro kind of surroundings. Cozy ambiance.

7/10  will be my rate. Can't wait to come back here again! :D Their staffs greeted us well & very very polite! 

Total bill. RM60.20 
Do  show your STUDENT ID for an extra 10% Off! 

Till Then!

 The Bee @ Jaya One
2A-G Block K, Jaya One 72A,
Jalan Universiti, 46200
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.


Opening Hours:

Mon to Fri: 9am until Late
Sat & Sun: 10am until Late





No comments:

Post a Comment