Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 11, 2013

Coffee Ink @ Bandar Botanic

As I was looking up to some food blogs, so happened to noticed this little coffee cafe -Coffee Ink
So much fail for being a Klang person. It was right beside Domino's pizza, but upstairs.
So yeah. Tea time with the bestie, Jia.
Most of their furnitures were all in monochrome. Wooden.
This was just one of the artworks. There's plenty more displayed as deco. 

 I ordered a 'Caffe Latte' for myself & my babe ordered a 'Hot Choc'! And both of us shared a piece of 'Black Forest Mille Crepe'.

Caffe Latte - RM9
I'm not sure bout this but the latte tasted very bitter even after putting in 3 packets of brown sugar :/

Hot Choc - RM9
Sweet. Just nice :)

 Black Forest Mille crepe
Was rather disappointing though. But there was a lot of varieties of mille crepe.



To be frank, I'm not really a fan of coffee. As I often feel dizzy after having a few sips. But I love drinking latte because it contains more steamed/ textured milk.

Somehow the latte here doesn't work for me.

Looking on the bright side. I personally enjoy drawings & arts. Love em'! And this was one of the reasons why I went there. Beautiful & creative arts. Thumbs up! :D

P/S We chit-chatted so looong that I almost forgotten to pick my bro up from his tuition class. (Terrible sister lol)

Sidetrack a lil' :P 
My late birthday gift from Jia. A picture of us 4 bestfriends with some strange magical bond inside us. <3

#TGIF

Coffee Ink
No 19-1. Jalan Remia 3,
Bandar Botanic, 41200,
Klang, Selangor.

Opening hours:
Tues-Sat : 11am-11pm
Sunday: 2pm-11pm
Monday :Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment