Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Wet n Wild Mega Glo - Starlight Bronze

Before I purchased my NYX Highlight & Contour Palette,  I happened to came across this Wet n Wild Mega Glo in E348 Starlight Bronze.

 At first, I wanted to purchase it from Luxola that sells for RM24, which was out of stock(and still out of stock). Ended up, I found that Sasa sells Wet n Wild products too, which is better because I can test the product myself.


There were 2 selections for this illuminating powder
1. Catwalk Pink
2. Starlight Bronze

Wet n Wild Mega Glo - E348 Starlight Bronze
Purchased from Sasa - RM 27.50

Illuminating powder with shimmer which I prefer to use it as a blush and highlight for a glowy complexion. 

Truthfully speaking, I thought this was a bronzer, which is not. 
For better understanding, I searched online and had a good read on this.


 It wasn't really obvious because of the bright lighting. Oh well..


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment