Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

NYX Eyebrow Gel in Brunette

"Eyebrows on fleek, hunneh."

I'm so obsessed with NYX products recently, the fact that it's both good and affordable.

Another visit to Sephora this time and brought this eyebrow gel. It's my first time using an eyebrow gel btw, had a mixed feeling on this.


There's 5 different shades to pick from
                                                       * Blonde
                                                       * Chocolate
                                                       * Brunette
                                                       * Espresso
                                                       * Black

Nyx Eyebrow Gel - RM30

The texture of the gel is thick(scary at first) but it was a smooth application. They dry up pretty fast, don't really smudge too. However, when I first tried the sample in Sephora on the back of my hand, then I try to remove them with the make up removal, I had to wipe real hard to remove the product.


Contact lens from FreshKon - Blooming Pink


As you can see, I took Brunette because the shade isn't too dark or too light. 
On top of that, kinda suit with whatever hair color I have. 



p/s; Currently on my semester break, will try to update my blog as frequent as possible :)


No comments:

Post a Comment