Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hair Make Up Treatment - Silver


For those that followed me on Snapchat ( Charliezabeth ), 
I've posted a product review/demo on this new hair make up treatment product I've purchased.


Easy escalation hair make up treatment 175ml - Silver (RM28/bottle)

Product is violet in color

This product is NOT a hair dye, it's basically a conditioner, use after shampoo and blow dry 
It's more or less like Silver shampoo or Purple shampoo. 

The function of this hair make up treatment is basically to help tone down the blonde/yellow-ish tone on your bleached hair to grey or silver.

Before

Product applied

I left the product on for about an hour and apply heat using hair dryer, then rinse

Again, it's NOT a hair dye, the product is violet in color, hence this. :)

After

It had some shades of grey, green and blue. This is the most recent photos I took after using the product. So yea..

Overall, the outcome was satisfying, the color especially, as I had tried on a few other silver shampoos that's a total disappointment.
However, it doesn't really last, faded after one wash(or more, depends on your hair quality).

p/s: I'm not a professional as I mentioned in my previous posts, just plain hobby :)


Cheers <3


No comments:

Post a Comment