Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Red Lips Tutorial


Holla darlings! Stepping into August already, time flies huh.

I managed to film a full face make up video last night, however I decided to just focus on my lips.

So I've recently purchased a new liquid lipstick from Elianto, "Brilliant Riche Lip Color" in shade "313" , this product is really pigmented and mattifying! 

 Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Color in "313" -  RM29.90


Here's a short video for you guys, enjoy!
Or watch it on my Youtube channel


Products used in my video:
Vaseline 
Brilliant Riche Lip Color in "313"
Maybelline Pure Concealer Mineral in "01 Natural"



Tips:
  • Always prep your lips(esp dry lips) with lip balm or petroleum jelly before applying lipsticks, to prevent your lips from being chapped at the end of the day especially if you're using matte lipsticks.
  • Use a concealer to conceal any mess outside your lip area and it will also help to shape and give your lips a really nice edge. 

Finished look. 
Go bold or go home.


Product review: 6/10
Pros
  • I really love the color, like I said it's pigmented and last really long!
  • Dries up real quick
  • Doesn't smudge 
Cons
  • You need to be real patient to remove this, because this badass gon' stay. I had to use my make up remover, as well as make up wipes to remove it.
  • Feels dry on your lips 


Cheers. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment